måndag 2 maj 2011

We can ride through the late night, pump the music and stay high

 Leave our troubles on the roadside, till the daylight come  




Cos when we travel the time stands still
We can drive nonstop if the beat sounds ill
And this ride is not decibel restricted 
In the middle of nowhere so we can’t get evicted

Nothing’s out there all I see is headlights 
Flashing my eyes way past your bedtime
And when the speakers broke I got my headphones
Glued to my ears I’m in my zone all the way home




We explore the night tap the riddim with our feet
Roam the streets like we’re addicted to the beat
No time to sleep, turn it up, no signs of sunrise



I feel like we’re invincible, tonights gonna be epic
I’m losing track of time these last hours felt like seconds
It’s motivation music takes us to paradise







Negative vibes, I’m letting em slide
Daytime confuse my mind
This music sounds better at night





untz untz untz, 
dis will be my themesong när herbman lär mig longboarda!
haha guuuuuuld

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar