onsdag 4 maj 2011

facebookgrupper, alla älskar vi att gilla dom

"I like the Microsoft Paperclip because he's so chill.
He's just like "Hey mann, I know I should be helping you out with that 10 page essay you're writing. 
But I'm just gonna sit here, stare at you. 
Maybe turn into a bicycle. Because I'm chill"
  

 
"Old people at weddings always poke me and say "You're next." So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals"

 
 
"Dude, she just called you Asian, OH HELL NO!!!, hold my eyes open......"

 
 
"how everyone in a maths class looks like they are slowly dying..."

"Haha You Failed", "Yeah Like Your Mums Abortion."

 
"My middle finger gets a boner when I think of you."



"There's a bee!" "stand still, it won't hurt you." "FUCK THAT! I'm running!""



"It's okay guys, I'm a ninja. I got this"


"we act like it's a secret drugdeal when someone is giving us a gum!"



"du är både idiot och jävligt ful, kom du ut bakvägen eller? =)"



"alla som inte älskar hästar kan ta bort mig som vän" ( ELLAS, EMMIS, MIN OCH AMANDAS GRUPP )


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar