lördag 26 mars 2011

on repeat



this is definitly one of those days, when everything  to go your way, it's okey
you're in love
fourleaf-clovers all over the lawn


can't explain the feeling inside,I thought about it ilke a million times, can't forget it it's still in my mind
i guess i must've been magic
all the things that could've gone wrong
ever since the day i was born


You picked me up, breathed new life in me. I owe my life to you.

But for the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I do.

But it just dawned on me; you lost a son. Demon's fightin' you, it's dark.

Let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you.

I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue.

 
You're the ink to my paper

Where my pen is to my pad

The moral, the very fiber

The whole substance to my rap.

You are my reason for being

The meaning of my existence

If it wasn't for you

I would never be able to spit this


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar